Sportcraft treadmill manual – Miramont health club – Rental treadmills.
Sportcraft Treadmill Manual
- an exercise device consisting of an endless belt on which a person can walk or jog without changing place
- A device formerly used for driving machinery, consisting of a large wheel with steps fitted into its inner surface. It was turned by the weight of people or animals treading the steps
- An exercise machine, typically with a continuous belt, that allows one to walk or run in place
- A job or situation that is tiring, boring, or unpleasant and from which it is hard to escape
- a mill that is powered by men or animals walking on a circular belt or climbing steps
- a job involving drudgery and confinement
- Of or done with the hands
- Using or working with the hands
- a small handbook
- manual of arms: (military) a prescribed drill in handling a rifle
- (of a machine or device) Worked by hand, not automatically or electronically
- of or relating to the hands; "manual dexterity"
Manual Focus Lenses – Group Shot
Damn, now I have to put all the filters and lens caps back on! What was I thinking?